Our St. Vincent de Paul Corpus Christi Conference hosts a food shelf for those in need in our community. While we have food drives once or twice a year, we welcome donations all the time! Two large bins, just inside the doors of our church, are for easy drop-off of your donations of non-perishable foods.
- Canned items with pop-tops are best.
- No glass or cellophane wrapping.
- Low-sugar and low-salt items are welcome.
- Be sure no items are past their “Sell By” dates.
- We encourage you to donate items that you would choose for your own family. Sometimes donating fewer items of better quality can make all the difference for a family in need!
Popular items needed any time include:
- pasta sauce
- canned vegetables
- canned fruit
- instant potatoes
- peanut butter
- macaroni and cheese
- toilet Paper
- paper Towels