Holy Hour for Families and Vocations
Beginning in September, the third Friday of each month, from 4-5pm, in the Church
- A Priest or Deacon will begin the Adoration at 4pm.
- Confessions will be available throughout the hour.
- The rosary will be prayed at 4:20 - an adult will announce the mysteries, the children will lead us in praying the Our Father and Hail Mary’s, and all adults will respond with the conclusion of each prayer.
- The rest of the time will be for silent prayer and reflection for everyone. Occasionally we will have a sharing of a vocation story or something similar.
- The Deacon will conclude the Holy Hour with the Solemn Benediction at 5pm.
Prayer and a deep love for Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist is what will strengthen families, keep kids Catholic and faithful, and through which they will discover how God is calling them to serve Him. After all, vocations to Priesthood and Religious Life come from holy families who are teaching children how to love and serve God first and above all things.