- Registration as a parish member of Corpus Christi Catholic Church is REQUIRED of those seeking preparation and reception of the Sacraments, especially Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Eucharist, Confirmation, and Marriage.
- Church attendance alone does NOT make you and your family registered members.
- Adult children, 18+, need to be registered separately from their parents in order to get married, have their own children baptized, or be Godparents or Sponsors.
- You must be registered parishioners for at least 3 months prior to beginning the preparation process for the sacraments of Marriage or Infant Baptism.
- You can register by filling out the registration form and bringing it in to the Parish Office in order to receive you New Parishioner Packet.