Knights of Columbus Council 10062
Catholic men, 18 years of age and older, dedicated to the ideals of Charity, Unity, Fraternity and Patriotism. The Knights host numerous functions to support the Church, their country, community and parish.
To the joy of Knights of Columbus around the world, on October 31, 2020, Father Michael McGivney, founder of the Knights, was beatified at Saint Joseph's Cathedral in Hartford, CT. Learn more here.
Four Principles of our Order
Charity – Unity – Fraternity – Patriotism
We practice Faith in Action: Serving God – Serving the Church – Serving the Community
For more than 30 years, with the help of Parishioners and generous citizens within our community, Council 10062 has raised and donated hundreds of thousands of dollars for charitable organizations recognized as worthy by the guidelines of our Order.
- Maggie’s Place
- Meals and aid to mothers and children
- Tootsie Roll drives to help the disabled
- Vincent de Paul
- Arizona Special Olympics
- Council Awarded Scholarships
- Keep Christ in Christmas (drawing contest and awards)
- Promoting the Right to Life
- Blood donation drives
- Parish grounds construction and landscaping projects
- Aid to Seminarians
- Aid to FOCUS Missionaries
- Donations to construction of a new parish church (El Cristo Rey Chapel, Grand Canyon Nat’l Park)
- Parish Picnic – prepare and cook the feast
- Harvesting citrus at Miles Jesu
- Special clothing shopping event for area youth
- Donations to E3 Africa
- Annual appreciation of our parish staff and clergy
- And many more!
Our FUNdraising events are truly FUN!
- Texas Hold’ Em
- Pancake Breakfasts
- State Charity Raffle
- Golf Tournament
- Mother’s Day Roses
We hold an Annual Memorial Mass for all the deceased members of our local Council.
The Fourth Degree Knights in regalia assist at special Mass, Eucharistic Procession, and other special events.