Weekend Mass Attendance - You must register to attend Weekend Masses
Weekend Mass sign-ups will be sent at 6:00 pm every Wednesday for the upcoming weekend. You will receive a Flocknote text message at that time. Click the link to register.
To sign-up for Flocknote: Text JOINCC to 84576 or visit us online at Flocknote.com/CorpusChristiCC
Here is the schedule:
- Sat 4:00pm In-person attendance only
- Sun 8:00am In-person attendance and live-streamed (Communion after Mass from 9:15-10:00am)
- Sun 10:30am In-person attendance only
What All Parishioners Need to Know
- Although we have worked diligently to limit risk and exposure as we reopen to public Masses, there is still risk in attending Mass with others.
- To attend Sunday Mass (or Saturday vigil), you are required to sign up online using the link provided via Flocknote text & email each Wednesday evening for the upcoming weekend.
- We will have a list of reservations when you arrive.
- We can accommodate 216 people each weekend for in-person Mass attendance (72 families of various sizes at each Mass). If you were able to attend Mass this past weekend, please refrain from signing up for 24 hours after the link to register is sent (Thursday 6:00pm) to allow other parishioners the opportunity to register and attend.
- Please do not attend Mass if there are any signs that you might be sick, or you are taking care of someone who is sick – don't just assume it's allergies or a harmless sniffle! Please act out of an overabundance of caution for the sake of all.
- Masks or other face coverings that cover both your nose and mouth are required when you attend Masses
- The use of bathrooms is highly discouraged, but available for emergencies only.
- The water fountains are shut off, so if you need water, please bring a water bottle
- Please consider bringing a personal supply of hand sanitizer and/or a disinfecting wipe for your area if possible
- Be at Mass no more than 30 min early. Your seats are reserved, and we are trying to limit the time you are exposed to others.
- Please do not be late, as we will no longer seat anyone once the Mass has begun.
- There will be very limited (if any) walk in spots available. We recommend staying home, live-streaming the Mass, and coming for Eucharistic distribution after the Sunday 8 am Mass if you are unable reserve seats for the Mass.
- Greeters at the gate will remind you to wear your mask and will accept your tithing envelopes. We will not pass baskets during the offertory. All tithing will be placed in the slotted boxes as you enter or exit the church.
- The hosts and ushers will help you find an appropriate seat. Seating has been carefully measured to ensure that there is at least 6 feet of distance between family groups. For every 2 sections of pews, you will have a dedicated usher to help direct you safely through the Mass, from seating, to communion, to dismissal.
- To limit the spread of the virus, there will be no community singing at Mass for a while.
- Quietly and prayerfully recite prayers, responses, and Mass parts as to not project your voice and increase droplets in the environment.
- Do not shake hands with others or hold hands during the "Our Father." We will also be omitting the optional "sign of peace."
- When you register to attend Mass, you will be asked if anyone in your group is receiving on the tongue or needs a low gluten host. Only our priests and deacons will be distributing on the tongue. Those receiving on the hand will receive first, followed by those receiving on the tongue.
- All other ministers of Holy Communion are required to distribute on the hand only.
- At the conclusion of Mass, we will dismiss people in a carefully planned manner, section by section, to encourage proper social distancing as we leave as well. Please wait to be dismissed.
- We know you will be glad to see many of your fellow parishioners, but please do not congregate in the courtyard after Mass.
- Be sure to wash your hands, sanitize, etc. as soon as you are able after exiting the Church!
- You are not responsible for enforcing the policies and procedures during the Mass. If you have any issues, please report them to your section usher, the hosts, or Matt Henry directly. They will handle it from there.
- Even with all of the planning and preparation, things will not go perfectly. Pray for patience, wisdom, understanding, and forgiveness!
Daily Mass Attendance
There is no need to register in advance for daily Mass.
Masks are required at all Masses while inside the Church or unable to maintain proper social distance. Please wash and sanitize your hands as you enter and leave the church.
Daily Masses have resumed their normal schedule (Monday- Saturday at 8:15am in addition to Tuesday 6:00pm and Friday 6:30am)
We will stream the morning 8:15am Mass and offer communion for 30 minutes afterward for those who participate online (approx. 9:00-9:15am). To comply with State and Diocesan requirements, attendance is limited to those we can fit while maintaining proper social distances (72 families) on a first come, first seated basis. Enter and exit through the doors on your right. Please pick up a “A Person Sat Here” card to leave in the pew when you exit. Please volunteer to clean afterward if you are able.
Adoration in the Chapel
Our chapel is currently open Mondays through Thursdays from 9:00am-8:00pm.
Masks are required. Please wipe down any surfaces you touch.
Up to 8 people are allowed in the chapel at any time.
Confessions have been moved back into the church at their normally scheduled times: Tuesday 5:00pm, Thursday 7:00pm, Saturday 2:30pm
Masks are required in the church.
We are not able to use the confessionals currently. Instead, confessions will take place in the main area of the church. Please follow the blue tape on the ground for the line(s).